Our Mission, Vision, Purpose and Values
The mission of Good Shepherds Fellowship is to glorify God by providing corporate and spiritual oversight to pastors desiring Biblical accountability and Christ-centered fellowship. To that end, GSFI is committed to providing a venue for pastors and churches to receive practical instructions, training and development to fulfill the call to the ministry they received from the Lord.
Our vision is to equip and empower pastors and churches to be more efficacious in their God-given purpose and potential to impact the world with clear and irresistible Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The purpose of Good Shepherds is to provide visionary leadership, pastoral care, mutual accountability, ministry resources and fellowship for its member pastors and affiliated churches and ministries. We also purpose to align ourselves with other members of the body of Christ, to continue to strengthen our fellowship in the unity of the faith.
Our Core Values
We are committed to:
- Being a credible witness of Christ Jesus to the world
- Loving God and each other by our faith in Jesus Christ
- Serving God by feeding and caring for His sheepfolds
- Praying and fasting in intercession one for another
- Sacrificing through giving of ourselves in servant leadership
- Providing oversight of godly influence without control
- Living a life of integrity, godly character and conduct
- Preserving purity and the sanctity of marriage
- Sustaining financial integrity and growth
- Providing a safe place for pastoral transparency
- Fostering and promoting excellence in ministry